Join us for our second Ohio gathering at our new location at Old Man’s Cave Campground in Hocking State Park -19852 State Rt. 664, Logan, Ohio 43138 based on feedback from last years event.
SVTF Event hosts – Hosted by Lisa Steigerwald-Kana and Dave Kana
Once you’ve booked, please email email@example.com with your information so that we have an accurate headcount.
Electric site – Thursday-$30.00 Friday/Saturday – $31.00
We are going to try to reserve one of the pavilions for a pot-luck dinner but that can’t be secured until after March 14th so additional details will be posted in late march.
Hocking State Forest
Hocking Valley Scenic Railroad
Old Man’s Cave
Hocking Adena Bikeway
Lots of flea markets and antique shops
There will be no public or participant open house!
SVTF Fall Into Vintage Rally
A perfect time to enjoy the Fall Leaf Season in the mountains. Cool mornings and warm afternoons are a welcome kick off to Fall. We are lucky enough to have secured the entire campground in this prime location, which is nearly impossible during leaf season.
The campground offers both full hookup sites (water, sewer and electric) or just water and electric. There are cabins and tent sites available as well. In 2017 they will add a new bath house!
We will have the entire campground held for us but it’s a small private campground so sites are limited. That means book early! If sites are gone, get on the wait list as we always have cancellations closer to the event!
Reservations can be made directly with the campground by calling Marla (828)765-2681 Please tell them you are with the Southern Vintage Trailer group to insure a spot. Website for more info is www.linvillefalls.com
POTLUCK – to be announced
THERE IS NO PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE OR TOUR at this event
November 9-12, 2017
Festival of Lights Gathering
As you know, the Festival of Lights Gathering is one of our most popular gatherings and sells out almost immediately. In the past few years it’s become increasingly difficult to work with James Island Campground. They are essentially not set up for groups of our size. If you participated in the fiasco that booking became last year you will understand the issue. Due to the situation last year and the feedback that was given from members of the group, SVTF will not be booking and holding a block of sites this year. As with most gatherings, each individual will book their own sites directly with the campground.
There is NO OPEN HOUSE / TOUR at this event
Put winter behind you and set out for the beach. Join Southern Vintage Trailers as we enjoy a fun filled long weekend at historic Jekyll Island, GA. Lots of fun activities planned for the whole weekend, so be sure to register soon. The event rally pack will be up shortly with all the details.
WE WILL BE LIMITING THE TOTAL SITES TO 100 TRAILERS this year. Based on the feedback from last year, the group decided not to continue growing but to limit the size so that it still remains manageable.
Participant Registration process:
1) Print and complete the registration form. 2018 Groovy Beach Bash Registration Form
2) Mail the form with the registration fee to SVTF (address on bottom of form)
3) Once received, you will receive an email confirmation that you have a sight held for you.
4) Your information will be forwarded to Jekyll Island Campground for site assignment on February 1, 2017. Due to the volume of calls last year, we will let you know if you need to call them or if they will be contacting you.
5) You will be contacted approximately 2 weeks before arrival to pay the balance on your site.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE CAMPGROUND DIRECTLY – if you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at SouthernVintageTrailers@gmail.com
PARTICIANT RALLY PACK – COMING SOON
SVTF will be given 10 % off regular nightly rate of pull through $ 40.00 or a back in $ 36.00
- Rally dates are Wednesday 4/25/17 for 4 nights checking out on Sunday 4/29/17)
- One Night Deposit to book is non refundable.
- If a camper decides to come in early or stay late – they will have to make a separate reservation and will be charged the normal rate for that site, they may have to move off that site to be with the other rally members
- Check in time is after 2 pm
- Check out time is 12 noon
Join SVTF as we host a Charity Showcase of more than 90 vintage trailers at Jekyll Island Campground, Saturday April 28th. Public tour ticket will be $10 [adults] and $5.00 [kids over 7]. 100% of all proceeds will benefit the Golden Isle Career Academy.